We, the team of Sneh Social Welfare Foundation, are dedicated to employing interns in the organization. We ensure availability and retaining the best talent. At the same time, we provide the interns with advice and instructions to make sure they give their best.
Global diversity has brought in various changes in the ways of teaching and learning for the trainees. Our team members are trying to create and offer opportunities to all special needs individuals, distressed women, slum dwellers and unprivileged youth so that they receive the most suitable training and education with a holistic approach. The demand for trained teaching professionals or interns has increased in all areas of education, Vocational and Pre-vocational training, and community welfare across the globe.
Some of the responsibilities of the interns given below -
1. Reaching out to donors and helping them out with the process
2. Reaching out to the NGOs and helping them with the onboarding process
3. Leading a team of volunteers and coordinating and distributing work between the volunteer team assigned
4. Build Up Fundraising Campaign
5. Formulate strategies to raise funds
6. Brainstorm new ideas for our NGO
7. Develop social network
8. Promote our NGO's initiatives on various social media platforms
A Unique platform, india only #1 youtube channel for disability. Our cahnnel is for social welfare and its development a new concept of educational creativity a very informative cahnnel who work crossed the India & give full strengthening to disability.